Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Feliz año neuvo!

I'm coming home this year!  Don't even worry about coming to get me. I will just want to get home as quickly as possible. Later on when I'm able to be a normal tourist we can come back and enjoy everything super relaxed.

Yup, I've got until the end of this month with Elder O.  After that,  you never know what's going to happen for the last 3 months of my mission.

It sure is fun being with a companion who's so similar to you. His parents sent him some money for his birthday and guess what he bought: A violin. That's right. A violin. Now he's learning the hymns and we're going to do a fun ''piano guys'' duet together before the transfer ends!

Another fun thing we do is contact people. Elder O is not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and in PetroMex we are sharing it with everybody! The Church has recently given us some little pass-along cards with questions on them which are actually quite handy to start a conversation, at least with Mexican people.

Joel keeps telling me I need to get an Android when I get home, but he's not aware that no matter how many cool functions an Android may have, if it enters my hands, it will always break. I did it with three of them in four months.   Home still seems so unreal, though.  I do love Mexico, but I can't wait to see you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment