Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Joyeux Noël

This week was a blast! We had Christmas Eve, Christmas, and Elder O's birthday all in one week. Now we'll have New Year's Eve and New Year's Day this week. Let's just say there have been a lot of piñatas.

I'm glad things are going well at work for Dad and you are all having so much fun this Christmas season.

I'm also so glad I could talk with you on Christmas! It's such a blessing to have the technology available to talk with you guys face to face from so far away. I look so forward to talking with you all in just four short months!


Alex sure is such a fun cousin. What a riot it must be to have so many fun cousins together for basically a week straight.

Christmas was full of lots of food and so many nice members who shared their Christmas with us.
 Our Christmas tree, which we plan to leave up forever.  We found lots of random Mexican things to decorate the tree with.  Also, I discovered that the Costa Rican flag folded in half looks like a French flag.
 We spent the Christmas week trying to hide from the heat and sun.  Not like any Christmas I have ever experienced.
 Elder O's birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment