Monday, April 6, 2015

23 days!



This week should be a memorable one. On Sunday we are have a baptismal service programmed for a whole family! It shall be the first time in my mission that I'll baptize a married couple and their children. Well, more precisely, they only have one child. Little K is the most spontaneous child I have met. He's also the Plants vs. Zombies expert. I have had wonderful experiences teaching them and feeling the Spirit become more and more prominent in the home. My ''cookie mom'' from this ward is helping us by friendshiping and praying and studying the scriptures with the family every day of the week. I'm really so glad to be going home on such a positive note!

Who looks more dead, the cat or I?

 The sweet family getting baptized this week.
 Silly selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment